Progressive and reform Catholic Chicago
- To be a Catholic community rooted in the Spirit
- liberating ourselves, the greater Catholic Church, and Chicagoland,
- with accountability to the oppressed.
We are a chapter of Call To Action. CTA's mission is to educate, inspire, and activate Catholics to act for justice and build inclusive communities through a lens of anti-racism and anti-oppression principles.
CTA was founded as an organization in Chicago in 1978. It now has chapters throughout the United States. CTA's national concerns have been women and girls' equality, LGBT justice, racial justice, church worker justice, and lay engagement, but this is just a start. More at cta-usa.org
CTA's Chicago chapter went dormant earlier this decade. In 2019, some Chicagoans connected with each other, fellow Catholics around the country, and the CTA national organization.
Our chapter is, and is becoming, a community, an organization, a church, and more. It is beginning and joining church reform, social action, faith community, and more. Bring your hopes for you and your Church in Chicago and help make them real with us!
- Register for our next open meeting with the form below. We gather once or twice a month. Find details on Facebook, here or in the box below (you don't need to be on Facebook to see this).
- Sign up for emails with the form below
- Like us at facebook.com/CallToActionChicago
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pray for us!
Make a check to "Call To Action," put "Chicago" in the memo, and mail to 1301 2nd Ave S A306, Minneapolis, MN 55403